Now that sport is BACK ON, we’re in a period of strong growth and need passionate people to get on board and help us continue to be THE HOME of the best athlete and fan content in Australia!.
The role is SENIOR SALES MANAGER, it’s based in SYDNEY and reports to our Managing Director. Your challenge is to take our AWARDED PRODUCTS, evolve them and drive deep love with our brand and agency partners by delivering GAME-CHANGING BRANDED & NATIVE CONTENT campaigns that perform by connecting with audiences in MEANINGFUL ways.
What do we do?
Our mission is to bring athletes, fans and brands together to win ‘off the pitch’.
We are the trusted platform that empowers athlete and fan media – connecting rich storytelling with highly engaged audiences across an extensive publishing and athlete distribution network.
What’s it like here?
We’re an agile, fast-growth business composed of an eclectic bunch with real passion and curiosity about what we do, how we do it and where we go next. We care about each other but aren’t afraid to have tough conversations if it means we can all get better. We’re undoubtedly brave and resilient – and we’ve become comfortable about discomfort as the prevailing state. We’re still on the early stage rollercoaster but have grown up enough to have a clear strategy and plans to over-deliver for our clients, athlete partners, shareholders & each other.
The must-have skills & traits for this role are:
- You Get Content – we need you to understand the essence, opportunity and challenges of branded & native content within the marketing & media industry.
- You Know The Right People – Our clients are media agencies, creative agencies and brand marketers. We’ll need you to have a large network who respect and trust you.
- You Understand Media – This industry has many nuances and intricicies. We don’t have time to teach you these so want a professional with at least 5-years proven success at ‘getting it’. Experience navigating the subtleties of programmatic video and display delivery is crucial.
- You Love Leading – Our commercial team is currently small and it’s everyone’s job to lead from the front, grow the team, define it and create a high-performance unit that reflects our brand values and behaviours.
- You’re Self Aware – Startups are too small for unhealthy egos and people with too many blindspots.
- You’re Naturally Curious, Creative & Highly Competitive – No chance of winning here without these.
- You Don’t Need Your Ass Wiped – Our Management Team cleans the kitchen, orders loo paper (a tricky task these days!) and gets their hands dirty, we all do and so will you!
If reading this got you excited (maybe excluding the dunny paper thing), we’d love to hear from you. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or DM one of the team.