The AthletesVoice vision is to enrich the soul of Australia’s great obsession – sport – and deepen the connection between sportspeople and fans.
In partnership with Australia’s elite sportspeople, we have created the home for rich and raw sports storytelling.
No beat-ups. No clickbait. No agendas.
Our team spent months talking to Australia’s elite sportspeople, and sports lovers across all codes. We observed three major trends:
- Dissatisfaction with the negativity of coverage in some traditional media outlets,
- Social media is too shallow a channel for sportspeople to truly engage with fans,
- A global re-balancing of power in sport with a shift towards the actual product – sportspeople.
So we created a community where sportspeople can share their thoughts, hopes, dreams and fears. A safe space with no keyboard warriors.
AthletesVoice has no desire to compete with live sport or sports news outlets. These markets are well serviced.
Instead, we’re a platform where everyone can feel an emotional and/or intellectual connection to ‘The Human Behind The Headline’.
The AthletesVoice movement has started. We promise to be different. We’re the new home for sports lovers who want to know more than the score, like enjoying a chapter from a great autobiography but told in real time.
We’d love your feedback and to hear any ideas you have to enrich your experience at AthletesVoice.
- Please email us at email@example.com
- Office Address: 137 Harrington Street, The Rocks, NSW 2000